As a small business owner myself, I understand the importance of shopping local – it gives us all a chance of making a living by doing what we love.
That is why I have a dedicated area in the Simply Silhouettes salon where other small business owners can promote their products at no cost.
By doing this, we aim to showcase local talent and to promote other businesses who are making unique and bespoke items.
So far as part of this initiative we have a varied offering which includes:
- You Women – a local and successful independent clothes business who offer a variety of high quality unique items.
- Made with Love and Maggie – lovely gifts and items for the home
- Perfumes with Samantha Bancroft and Louise Newbury – a range of FM perfumes
- Glass Fusion by Leslie O’Brien – Fused Glass Artist, working from a studio on the Kent Coast, taking inspiration from beaches near home.
- Bouquet Surprise – Chocolate bouquets and sweetie trees – Don’t see anything you like? Just ask, and see what she can make!
Be sure to take a look of the items on offer on your next visit to help support you local small businesses!